Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Missing!




So I don't know what's going on but I figured I could blog about how somedays we are missing who we are. We get so caught up in things that are not related to US but related to our morals and what we stand for. I know I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. I have hypocritical days. I exaggerate situations with others. I piss people off. Everyone does those things.

But there's also the good side of me that I think I'm portraying as negative. I care. I care A LOT. And I think my caring comes off as annoying or as "too much". I love. I love HARD. So I get hurt too easy and think too much into situations. I give advice. I give advice TOO MUCH. And as an outsider to situations, I often feel that people only see what they CHOOSE to see and therefore I get aggravated. I don't think these are bad characteristics but when you take them as far as I do, they can for sure become negative.

My day will come when all of these will be positive again and appreciated. Right now, I'm not me. I'm not the person I was three months ago or a year ago. I'm more irritable, less trusting, and well... tougher to be around. THAT'S NOT ME! But we all have these phases I think. There are many times I couldn't STAND being around my BEST friends but, at the end of the day, that passes... in most cases.

So I'm not sure what I'm saying here besides the fact that I am missing inside. I will come back around one day and I will put all the pieces back together. What it will take, I don't know the specifics besides just time.

No comments:

Post a Comment